Who can claim to be a Melburnian until they have been around our Bay in a day. If you have never done it, here’s your chance; if you have, why not do it again? Travel by coach and ferry.
Prices quoted are based on 40 members travelling. Cost is $72 per head and includes:
- Travel by coach with Cobb & Co, and SeaRoad ferry – Queenscliff to Sorrento. We will leave at 8:30am from the Bowling Club and return by 5:30pm.
- Morning Tea in Queenscliff
- 2 course lunch (see below) at the Vue Grand Hotel, Queenscliff
- A guided tour of Fort Queenscliff
Money needs to be paid by end of February. Please confirm your interest by contacting Beris on 0417 147 356 or registering your name on UMAS.
Please note that, if you have to cancel, we can’t give refunds unless there is someone to take your place – prices are based on 40 participants.
Menu – Main Course
- Chicken Schnitzel
- Seafood Crepe
- Grilled Barramundi
- Battered Barramundi
- Roast Pork – GF
- Vegetarian – chef’s selection by special request
- Pavlova – GF
- Sticky Date Pudding
- New York Baked cheesecake
- Carrot Cake
Special Requests – changes to menu eg. sauce on the side/no onion etc. Please make your selections and either email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0417 147 356