The outing to Baringo has now been confirmed. This will be our third visit to Baringo for a Brunch/Movie. https://baringovillage.com.au/
Baringo, a regional Food and Wine haven, is located at 283 Station Road, New Gisborne. Baringo proudly offers a 30 seat state of the art cinema where we get to choose the movies.
Details of the movies available for selection will be sent to the thirty who enrol so that you can indicate your preference.
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm. Cost will be $26.00 per person. You can enrol in this outing through your Member Login and select and add Baringo to your list of courses and events. You will receive an invoice which can be paid via EFT or by cash to Marlene or any of the Events organisers.
Breakfast will be from the limited breakfast menu:
- Bottomless Tea/ Coffee
- Orange Juice
- Choice of:
- Fried or scrambled eggs on toast with bacon
- Eggs Florentine – poached eggs on an English muffin with spinach and hollandaise sauce
- Sides of sautéed mushrooms, hash browns and tomatoes are available
- Triple-stacked pancakes with caramelised fruits, vanilla ice cream and slivered almonds
- Gluten free bread can be requested