On Thursday October 24th we will be heading off by coach for an adventure in the Yarra Valley. We will depart at 9.00am from the Sunbury Bowling Club in Riddell Road.
- Our first port of call will be to the beautiful Alowyn Gardens – tea and coffee will be provided here.
- Next we will visit TarraWarra Museum of Art where the Archibald Prize paintings are on display.
- We will lunch at the Yarra Valley Hotel, at our own cost, approximately $18.
- Off then to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Icecreamery
where we may want to indulge ourselves!
- Return to Sunbury at 5.45pm.
This outing is now fully booked although we would be happy to accept names for a waiting list in case of cancellations. Tentative bookings could be made through your member login. You will be advised if you are successful. If you book online, an invoice will be generated. Payment can be made via EFT, or may also be made in person to Marlene. The inclusive cost of the outing (other than lunch) will be $50 per person. Payment would be appreciated by mid September due to the occurrence of school holidays. Costs may be reduced, depending on numbers.
Please contact Marlene 9744 4848 or Muriel 9740 2246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if help is needed.